Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
History Makers: Women Who Changed History
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Why should history be, you know, all about his -story? What about some her -story, please? After all, women have shaped the world just as much as men have. Especially the women in here! Get inspired by Emmeline Pankhurst, who risked her life to win the vote for British women. Believe it or not, a hundred years ago people actually thought women were too stupid to vote. Dumb or what? There’s Malala Yousafzai, the schoolgirl who stood up to terrorists (she’s basically a superhero). And who could forget Coco Chanel, the iconic fashion designer? Find out all about these pioneering ladies, and learn to be as inspirational as they are.
- Detailed profiles of 18 inspirational women
- Includes activists, leaders, artists, nurses, scientists and writers
- Ideal support for the school history curriculum
- Fuller text and vocabulary to stretch keen readers
December 4th, 2014
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.