Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Danger is Still Everywhere: Beware of the Dog!
Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Survived the first book without dying of laughter? Bad luck: lightning DOES strike twice and peril is STILL everywhere. Yikes. “I dislocated my jaw laughing.” That’s what Eoin Colfer, author of Artemis Fowl, said about the first book. Hahaha ouch! Now Docter Noel Zone’s second handbook tells you everything you need to know about Dangerology (except the stuff he already told you in book one). The trouble is, he hasn’t written it yet. He’s very busy hiding in the wardrobe from a tiny dog named Napkin. Napkin may be small, but he is clearly VERY DANGEROUS, and he is wreaking HAVOC! Docter Noel would like his pet rock back now please…
- A super-silly new handbook starring Docter Noel Zone
- Written by stand-up comedian David O’Doherty
- Everything you need to laugh like mad and stay alive
- Full of daft advice, funny cartoons and silly scenarios
August 6th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 2.0 points
- 224 pages