Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
An epic sci-fi creepfest by the Holes genius. Maybe you’re scared of heights. Or the dark. But we bet you’re not scared of mud. Uh-oh… If you go down to the woods today – well, hello! Every kid knows not to do THAT, right? When Marshall and Tamaya walk to the elite Woodridge Academy together, they never go through the woods. Until one day, chased by a bully, they rush off into the forbidden forest. Big mistake. Something scary is waiting. Rather handily, it may just have eaten bullying Chad. Trouble is, it might also eat the whole town. The mutant mud is coming. Dig a hole and hide. (But take this.)
- New from the brilliantly gifted author of Holes
- A funny shocker which mixes frights with real heart
- Louis Sachar’s books have sold millions of copies
- He has won the Newbery Medal and National Book Award
August 6th, 2015
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 192 pages