Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Usborne Beginners: The Great Fire of London
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Think fiction is more exciting than facts? This fiery true story will prove you wrong. Find out what happened one shocking day in 1666, when the greatest city in England burned down! One house on fire is an emergency. So can you imagine an entire massive city on fire? So hot that the lead roof of St Paul’s Cathedral melted, the Thames river actually boiled – and most of London was totally burned to the ground!
- A mid-level reader from this popular Usborne series
- Full of dramatic colour pictures of the raging fire
- High-interest topic linked to the history curriculum
- Really exciting way to introduce non-fiction reading
September 3rd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.