Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Like horror? Like chuckles? Not at all squeamish? Read this! The very funny cult series that’s given horror fiction a good hard kick up the backside. It all starts when Stephanie inherits her Uncle Gordon’s estate. He wrote horror fiction. Or was it horror fact? Now Stephanie is being chased by vampires, demons and monsters. Only one person – we use that term loosely – can save her skin. He’s a detective. He’s a magician. He loves to crack daft jokes. And (this is where it gets freaky) he’s a skeleton. Yikes.
- Hilarious horror full of wisecracks, suspense and action
- The first Skulduggery book won the Red House Award
- “Hugely enjoyable… thrill-a-minute” – Jonathan Stroud
- Bestselling series that has made a huge impact
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.