Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Jolley-Rogers and the Cave of Doom
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Finding hidden treasure is awesome, right? But when is it not quite so great? When it’s hidden in a place called the Cave of Doom. The clue is in the name, aaaargh! There’s amazing stuff in this cave – but there’s also a sinister sea witch. She’ll keep you stuck there forever without a penny of loot! Can the Jolley-Rogers pirate family escape from this horrible hag? And make you laugh louder than a demented parrot? (Of course they can. That’s what they’re here for.)
- Thrilling fun with Jonny Duddle’s cheeky pirate family
- A swashbuckling caper bursting with imagination
- The Pirates Next Door won a Waterstones Prize
- Brilliant mix of funny text and Jonny’s line artwork
April 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Lower years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.