Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Sir Scallywag and the Battle for Stinky Bottom
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you a little scallywag who thinks bottoms are funny? What about golden sausages and smelly trolls? Read this! Some things in life are certain. The sun will rise. Bottoms will make you giggle. A picture book by star poet Giles Andreae will be a smash hit. He’s made you giggle with Rumble in the Jungle. He’s made grown-ups smile with his Edward Monkton cards. But nothing – truly, nothing – can touch this. A daft new rhyme full of Korky Paul’s wacky pictures. Including: little knights in armour. Dragons. Bottoms. Oh yes – and a Golden Sausage! Think that sounds brilliant? Yup. Just watch out for trolls…
- A wacky rhyming romp by star author Giles Andreae
- Yucky, funny and bursting with cheeky imagination
- Giles is the creator of Purple Ronnie and Edward Monkton
- Hilarious pictures by Winnie the Witch artist Korky Paul
June 4th, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.