Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Why should a knight have to fight? What’s so great about scaring people, anyway? Leo the mouse is a little knight who likes to read books, not fight. The others laugh – but he doesn’t care what people say. After all: how do you tame a dragon? How do you stop an angry troll? What should you do if a griffin attacks you? We bet you think a knight should draw his sword and fight! But Leo knows that most monsters just want to enjoy a nice cosy chat. And if you read them a story, they really love that. Especially if it’s about them…
- Adorable rhyme about a bookish little knight turned hero
- Best-loved team behind The Snatchabook and Abracazebra
- Laugh-out-loud celebration of reading, stories and sharing
- Ogres, dragons, trolls, knights and a message of peace
August 4th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.