Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Back to school! Wait – don’t cry: we mean pirate school. Cutlasses and sea monsters! At Captain Firebeard’s School for Pirates, you won’t be cooped up in a classroom. You’ll be tying your favourite bandanna, and taking lessons in walking the plank! But this term, something fishy is up aboard the Rusty Barnacle. Who is stealing sweets from Liquorice Len’s tuck shop? When Tommy and his mates get the blame, they decide to solve this swashbuckling mystery. But no one expects the culprit to be a hungry sea monster!
- Second in this hilarious, swashbuckling pirate series
- Full of suspense, humour and fantastic two-tone artwork
- Witty short novel which is great for building confidence
- Chae Strathie won the Scottish Children’s Book Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.