Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Two crooks. One golden egg. An Easter story to make you laugh lots! Welcome to LEGO® City: a friendly place where people love to help each other. Well – most people, anyway. The crooks just help themselves! Now it’s Easter, and a real golden egg is going on display at the museum. Crooks Barry and Larry think it’s their big chance. Can they steal the gold from under the noses of two cops? Plus: who is dressed up as the Easter Bunny? Read this funny picture book to find out!
- Hilarious picture book with bright LEGO® artwork
- Classic cops and robbers story with an Easter twist
- Large colour pictures and simple text in captions
- Set in the exciting world of LEGO® City
February 4th, 2016
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.