Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A charming guide to the seashore, bursting with beautiful pictures. It’s like going on a beach holiday all over the world! In simple words and gorgeous colour photos, this book looks at the features and creatures of seashores around the globe. Just follow the friendly Fact Cat on a trail through the book, looking for answers to your questions. You’ll learn about food chains, plants, shells, seasons and much more – all in simple words you can easily read alone. If you need to take a break, feast your eyes on the pictures. One of the nicest ways to learn about your world.
- Simple quiz questions at the end of the book
- Ideal for topic work and homework help
- Has broad appeal from the nursery years up to Key Stage 2
July 2nd, 2015
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.