Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wilf the Mighty Worrier Saves the World
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Into Hiccup the Viking? Wilf the wimpy warrior is Hiccup for the 21st century. (Minus the cool Viking hat.) Every day is a battle for Wilf. Even peanuts scare him. But don’t be fooled. He’s a great hero in a puny disguise. These things used to worry him: 1) Stuffed animals. 2) Peanut butter. 3) Creepy crawlies with waggly feelers. But now he only has one massive worry: Alan. The evil lunatic next door who wants to destroy the world… This is written by a famous comedy genius, and yes you can tell. Here’s something else to worry about: dying of laughter.
- Georgia Pritchett is an award-winning comedy writer
- She has written for Quick Cuts and Wallace and Gromit
- This super-funny new series is winning huge acclaim
- Quirky cartoon pictures bring every page to life
March 26th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.