Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. The gorgeous Georgians liked looking good. They loved prancing about in powdered wigs and pantaloons. But don’t be fooled by their daft disguises. They were really rotten underneath! They wore false teeth stolen from dead bodies. (Bleugh.) They peed in portable gravy boats (Yuck.) They even wore toxic make-up made of horse poo. (Eeek.) But at least kids your age didn’t have to work longer than 12 hours a day any more…
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold