Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And you’re in the right place – because things don’t get much more horrible than Adolf Hitler and his barmy army! While they goose-stepped around the globe, about 80 million people died in history’s most lethal conflict. There were: frightful flying bombs. Rotten rationing recipes (enough to kill you if the bombs didn’t do the job). Snowy sieges, nasty Nazis and cruel concentration camps. Find out about all those things, and learn to make a rude noise with a gas mask. Go on: you know you want to!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold