Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded!All the foul facts about the Vile Victorians are ready to uncover, including:
- the murderers who wouldn’t hang,
- when the first public loo was flushed
- and how stag hunting took place in Paddington Station.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Sister the Vampire: Vampalicious
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: The Little Prince (ELT: Starter Level) BOOK ONLY
- My Sister the Vampire: Fangtastic!
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Malala (Book only)
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- The Lottie Project
- Found You HB
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
The Middle of Nowhere
- Boy Underwater
Betsey Biggalow is Here!
We're Having a Super Baby
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack
Horrible Histories: Gruesome Great Houses
One Dog and His Boy
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
5booksKes Gray and Jim Field Pack
Horrible Histories: Terrible Tudors
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
Hot Like Fire and Other Poems
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
- Talking Turkeys
- The Magic Faraway Tree
The Midnight Fox