Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. Starting with this yucky look at Henry VIII and his terrifying Tudor bunch. Who invited Queen Elizabeth I to visit his brand new toilet? What do you get when you sew the front of a chicken to the back of a pig? Which deadly disease hated the bagpipes so much it stopped dead at the Borders of Scotland? Find out!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.