Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Private Blog of Joe Cowley #2: Return of the Geek
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
He’s the reverse Tom Gates! Great at doodling, has a funny blog but thinks life is SO NOT AT ALL AMAZING. Tee hee. Being Joe Cowley stinks. Really. He’s not nicknamed Puke Skywalker for nothing. Joe’s room also stinks – thanks to Gav, his gross step-brother. Other things that stink: his mum. (Six months pregnant; hormone-crazy.) Having metal train-tracks in his gob. And life in general, pretty much. On the plus side, he has a girlfriend who wants to snog him. Unless her stinking dad (and the train tracks) ruin all that… Joe’s doodle diary is like Tom Gates gone gloomier, older and battling zits. Who said look on the bright side of life? The dark side is funnier, thanks.
- The laugh-out-loud sequel to The Private Life of Joe Cowley
- Misery-guts Joe is an Adrian Mole for the 21st century
- Great for older fans of The World of Norm and the Wimpy Kid
- “A brilliant amalgamation of theatre of embarrassment” – Bookbag
This book contains mature content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.