Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Diary of Dennis the Menace: Bash Street Bandit!
Part of the following packs:
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Bashing power? Yup. Sleuthing power? Hmm. Forget Dennis. Here’s Sherlock the Menace! There’s a mystery on Bash Street. Someone is out-menacing Dennis. What? we hear you say. But it’s true. They made the plants in the park spell out BUM-FACE. (Great idea, we admit.) But now they’ve tried to attack Dennis himself. Not such a great idea. Only one menace is allowed on Bash Street. We all know who that is. Dennis must catch (and bash) this cheeky imposter. We know he’s got bashing power. But what’s his brainpower like?
- Cheeky diary fiction starring a Beano legend
- Think the Wimpy Kid or Tom Gates – gone tough!
- Steven Butler is the author of The Wrong Pong
- He was shortlisted for the 2009 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
February 5th, 2015
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.