Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. Starting with this yucky look at what it was really like to live in Ancient Egypt. (Did you know they worshipped dung beetles who crawled around in poo?) Learn the truth about cool queen Cleo. Discover the freaky curse of King Tut. And find out what job the lucky ‘Shepherd of the Royal Backside’ had to do.
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold