Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What’s it like to live in a marvellous magical bookshop? Imagine Harry Potter with more laughs and more books. What’s not to love? Property Jones doesn’t live in a house, or a flat, or even a hotel. She lives in a bookshop! She was left in its lost property cupboard when she was five years old. (That’s how she got her odd name.) But – pssst! Although Property loves all the books, she has a whopper of a secret: she can’t read! Then her family win a HUGE raffle prize. Nothing less than the world’s biggest, most wondrous bookshop: the Montgomery Book Emporium! Soon Property steps into a world of fabulous books, scheming villains, a grumpy cat – and a whole heap of magic! Get the full story in this heartwarming book; a total must-read. (If only Property could read it!)
- New from the bestselling author of Erica’s Elephant
- Enchanting and magical with a lovely bookshop setting
- Sylvia Bishop is half of comedy duo Peablossom Cabaret
- She received huge acclaim for her charming first book