Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pippa Morgan's Diary #4: Trouble and Squeak
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Can’t have a dog? Try a hamster. Too small for any trouble. Right…? Pippa Morgan has the cruellest parents in the world. (As well as the funniest doodle diaries.) It doesn’t matter how hard she begs for a dog. ‘NO’ is their mean and cruel answer. How can Pippa show Mum and Dad that she’s ready to care for a pet? Enter Squeak – the new class hamster! This cuddly little furball isn’t just small and cute. He’s Pippa’s chance to prove that she’s responsible. Too bad no one told Pippa that Squeak happens to be a master escape artist. (Just call him Houdini.) Now he’s on the run, and Pippa’s big plan is going VERY wrong!
- An extra-cute delight from this laugh-out-loud series
- Packed with zany doodles all the way through
- Great for fans of Tom Gates and Barry Loser
- Inspired by the author’s real childhood diaries
Pippa Morgan's Diary (book 4)
February 4th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 176 pages