Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Three eyes. Two tentacles. How many chuckles? This little alien has got the recipe for a perfect Christmas (turkey, tinsel and presents) all mixed up! Christmas is great. Everyone thinks so. Including Zobble, who is visiting Earth. In fact, this little alien loves it so much he decides to take Christmas back home! He collects all the things he needs. Turkey. Pudding. Stockings. Presents. Crackers. Santa. But as Zobble’s shuttle blasts through space, things get muddled up! Pants stuffed with holly? A donkey in a fairy costume? Santa chasing a lost reindeer? Welcome to Christmas in space!
- Hilarious festive picture book to share with the family
- By a Roald Dahl Funny Prize shortlisted author
- Wonderfully bright and energetic colour pictures
- Perfect for fans of Aliens Love Underpants
October 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.