Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
100 Literacy Assessment Lessons: Year 3
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
All the tools you need to help get ready for Assessing Pupils Progress – and linked to the Renewed Literacy Framework!
- National Curriculum-style tests to assess individual pupils’ levels.
- Build a detailed profile of children’s abilities through day to day, periodic and transitional assessment activities for individuals, groups or the whole class.
- All the tools you need to obtain evidence for the levels that children are working at.
- Worksheets differentiated by level to meet children’s learning needs.
- Get children involved, with self-assessment tools that form a record of achievement.
September 7th, 2009
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.