Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
100 Lessons for the 2014 Curriculum: New Planning Guide Set x 3 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Everything you need to plan your way through the curriculum. Our ready-made planning guides for Years 1-6 are ideal for use by subject coordinators. They each contain:
- Time-saving long and medium-term guidance
- Yearly overviews carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- Termly and weekly teaching plans
- An A2 poster mapping progression across year groups
- A CD-ROM of editable grids to personalise your planning
You’ll also find detailed background knowledge; topic and attainment targets; and guidance on specific curriculum requirements for each subject and year.
Make delivering the curriculum simple and stress-free with these essential guides – part of a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“I was looking for something that would help ease the burden of increased paperwork. These books answer my prayers… Thank you, Scholastic for a fantastic resource.” Steven Gibson, Hyde Park Junior School, Plymouth
Not currently redeemable using Rewards.
July 3rd, 2014