Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Percy Parker's Flying Bathtub
A ‘pick-and-mix’, modular musical resource for primary schools. Percy’s fact-packed adventures combine with professionally written and recorded songs, engaging scripts and carefully prepared educational resources to improve social and emotional understanding, collaborative skills, speaking and listening and creative thinking.
- Comprehensive support for classroom learning, memorable assemblies or full-blown productions.
- Contains everything you need to plan, rehearse and perform adding creativity to your show.
- Cross-curricular approach packed with fun learning and facts behind the scenes.
In this series
‘Write a Percy Parker Song’ competition winners Class 6W St Cedd’s Primary School, Chelmsford.
The lucky winners won a visit from Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub author Andrew Holdsworth to rehearse and perform their song with. Their video includes a ‘pop video’ of the song featuring members of 6W acting out their story, as well as an interview with the winning writers and excerpts from the recording session.
Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub
- Each pack includes an opening and closing scene and five different topical scenes such as ‘An Egyptian episode’ or ‘A Lunar landing’, which the school can mix and match.
- A CD-ROM is provided with every pack and includes editable scripts and song lyrics, extra ideas for choreography and performance posters.
- Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub builds into an incredible cross-curricular resource and lets you pick-and-mix scenes from across any of the packs to create an exciting and unique way of learning.
- When you purchase the complete set you receive a FREE binder which holds up to four Percy Parker packs.