Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians (Classic Edition)
Rate this product
- This is item number 2517 in Horribles Offer 2012/13
- Book Paper or Softback
- 144 pages
- For ages 9 to 11
Queen Victoria was the ultimate Victorian, and she was not amused. Luckily YOU will be splitting your sides as you discover how disgusting the Victorians really were. They may have looked all prim and proper, but they were a jolly naughty bunch. Lots of Victorians could be vicious and violent and villainous – VILE, in fact. So read on to see…
- When the first public loo was flushed
- What terrible tricks Victorian urchins played on posh people
- Who had a gruesome glass eye for every occasion
- How some Victorians made money from dead bodies
- The gory and gruesome ways that Victorians died
- The nasty things Victorians did to children
Plus you can discover the vile names Victorian kids were called, taste some rotten Victorian recipes and try out some terrible tests. History has never been so horrible!
- gbp prices
- You save £0.69
Buy this and your school gets £1.06 to spend on books
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.