Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Do you often find yourself reading a great book and think, “I need to tell someone about this!”? Now you can!
We’re looking for reviewers to share their opinions on all the best books in our Teen Book Club. If you’d like to be one of our reviewers, we’ll send you free books and then you can tell us what you thought of them. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age and the kind of books you love reading, and we’ll be in touch!
If you already have a review you’d like to share, simply email your name, age and review with subject line Teen Review to email@example.com.
If you are under 16, please ask your parent or guardian’s permission before emailing us with your details.
Not sure where to start? Here are some questions to inspire you!
- What genre is the book?
- Do you like the cover? Do you think it reflects the story? Will it appeal to readers?
- Why did you start reading this book? What did you like about it?
- What kept you reading and why would you pass it on?
- How would it feel to be the main character/s?
- How does the author communicate with the reader about the characters/plot?
- Did this book change your opinion on anything?
- What other books would you suggest to readers?
Can’t think what to write about? Why not…