Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Story Stars Competition
To celebrate all the gorgeous picture books in our Story Stars collection, each month, one very lucky winner will win over £50 worth of picture books
To enter simply email your name and address to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Story Stars competition’
Every month, one lucky winner will win:
- Over £50 worth of picture books, including titles by the bestselling pair Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler!
Email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Story Stars competition’
Terms and conditions apply:
1. To enter this competition, email your name and address to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Story Stars competition’
2. Open to UK and Ireland residents who enter the competition before the closing date. If the winner is under the age of 16 s/he must have the consent of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
3. At the end of each month, a winner will be selected and notified by email. If contact cannot be made within two weeks of the draw being made, the prize will be forfeited. In this instance, a second draw will take place. The name of the winner will be made available on request and receipt of a SAE. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from any source will not be accepted.
6. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
7. This competition is not open to employees of Scholastic UK, associated agents or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of their immediate family.
8. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
9. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the websites.
11. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
12. We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
13. The promoter is Scholastic Ltd with offices at Euston House, 24 Eversholt St, London NW1 1DB.