Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A scalpel through your heart. Want to look good? Tally’s society only has one look: flawless. Say goodbye to your Ugly self and hello to your Pretty one. Keeping your face is not an option… The YA dystopia where Tally lives isn’t a million miles away from our culture of airbrushed beauty worship. Surgery for sixteen year olds is standard issue here, and Tally can’t wait. Supermodel looks; a perfect future where your only job is to party hard and have a great time. Sounds good? Too bad you have no choice. When Tally meets Shay, who wants to stay Ugly (i.e. normal), they learn the truth – and it’s far from pretty…
- Dystopian fiction with a razor-sharp topical edge
- A chilling look at beauty, freedom, identity and control
- Scott Westerfeld is the award-winning author of 18 novels
- “The best YA science fiction in years” – Kliatt Magazine
This pack contains mature content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.