The Polka Dot Shop
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Andy’s school announces a new no-uniform policy, her classmates are over the moon – but her heart sinks. All she wants is to dress like everyone else, but her mum’s the owner of a run-down kooky vintage boutique, so she’s bound to look – well – different. But when Andy finds a gorgeous bag full of designer goodies in the shop’s storeroom, everything changes. Can she learn to love vintage, and help transform her mum’s shop into something truly special?
July 5th, 2018
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years; 9.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Gone #2: Hunger
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Percy Jackson #2: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
- Nat Enough
- White Bird
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Code Name Bananas