Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Museum of Heartbreak
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Welcome to the Museum of Heartbreak: Penelope’s personal museum of significant objects. The one she creates after facing the devastating, lonely-making, butt-kicking evil known as heartbreak. Heartbreak comes in all forms. There’s Keats, the handsome charmer who sweeps her off her feet. There’s horrible Cherisse, the school mean girl. There’s Penelope’s increasingly distant bestie, Audrey. Then there’s her other best friend, the infuriating-yet-amazing Eph. But the biggest heartbreak of all is saying goodbye to that wondrous time before she ever knew things could be broken… A stirring tale of making up, making out, breaking up, friendship, change and finally saying goodbye to kidhood.
- Coming-of-age tale of growing up and accepting change
- New York City setting full of quirky cafes and shops
- Meg Leder is the acclaimed co-author of The Happy Book
- “Charming, tender and hilarious” – Gayle Forman, author of “If I Stay”
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
June 2nd, 2016
- 288 pages