Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Legend of Spud Murphy
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What will you do this summer holiday? Have fun in the park? Visit the pool? Hang out with your friends? Brothers Will and Marty want to do all those things. But where is Mum sending them? The LIBRARY. (Groan.) Even if you’re the world’s biggest bookworm, being stuck indoors all summer is no fun. But that’s not the worst thing. The worst thing is dreaded librarian Mrs Murphy. If you cross her, she’ll shoot you with her gas-powered potato gun! (Just ask Ugly Frank how he got his nickname.) The only way to keep this scary librarian sweet? Showing her how much you love books…
- Cheeky younger fiction by the Artemis Fowl author
- A side-splitting caper which any kid will love
- First in a hilarious series about Will and Marty
- Eoin Colfer’s books have sold over 12 million copies
January 6th, 2005
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 96 pages