Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Shockwave: The Two Great Wars
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
These high-interest non-fiction titles will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons. The series has:
- 28 titles covering four reading levels – two levels for Year 5 and two levels for Year 6.
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Glossary and index to develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils. This title takes an exciting look at an overview of the two World Wars: allies and foes, the quest for land and power, the differences, strengths, and weaknesses of treaties.
February 2nd, 2009
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.