Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Shockwave: Skiing in the Desert
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > Comprehension
- English > Pupil texts
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Habitats > Deserts
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
These high-interest non-fiction titles will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons. The series has:
- 28 titles covering four reading levels – two levels for Year 5 and two levels for Year 6.
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Glossary and index to develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils. This title takes an exciting look at the scientific contributions of the East, including the amazing architecture of Dubai and the Palm Islands as well as a look at alternative energies and technology.
This product has not been reviewed yet.