Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Science SuperGiants: Did it Take Creativity to Find Relativity, Albert Einstein?
Buy this and your school gets £3.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
From mediocre high school student in Germany to world-renowned physicist, meet an iconic bright spark of science! Using a question-and-answer format with fun experiments to try, this guide shows you all the highlights (and lowlights) of Albert Einstein’s life and work. Find out why people thought he was a rather stupid child, and how he first got interested in science. Best of all, discover the theories that changed the world, including the mind-blowing Theory of Relativity!
- The life of Albert Einstein explained in a fun Q&A format
- Colour pictures, fascinating facts and simple experiments
- Introduces Einstein’s life, key theories and discoveries
- Highly readable blend of science, history and biography
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.