Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £4.13 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
This man’s won the world’s top prize for grown-up fiction. But we bet that book wasn’t all about POO. Tee-hee! It may be too rude for adults, but this crazy series about a cheeky dog will make YOU squeal with glee. At Scholastic, we know Roddy Doyle is a genius. The best book judges in the world agree. He’s won the massively important Booker Prize with his funny fiction. And when an author is that funny, we want a slice of him! So we signed him up to write these books for Scholastic. Tales of Rover the wonder-dog, the wacky Mack family, evil orphan-catchers, slimy slugs… and loads of doggy doo.
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He has written ten books for adults and eight for kids
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
5660 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 5th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.