Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Roddy Doyle Bind-Up: The Giggler Treatment, Rover Saves Christmas, The Meanwhile Adventures
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A bumper 3-in-1 from Roddy Doyle’s super-silly series: a cheeky saga of revenge, dogs and poo! If adults are mean to children, they get the Giggler Treatment. It’s smelly. It’s squishy. And it sticks to your shoe. Who are the Giggers? Good question. They look after children… and they do it very well. But sometimes even the Gigglers mess up and go after the wrong adult. (Like poor old Mr Mack.) Which is how this story starts: a tale of Rover the wonder dog, evil orphan-catchers, slimy slugs… and loads of doggy doo!
- A brilliant 3-in-1 book from top author Roddy Doyle
- Roddy is one of the world’s most highly prized writers
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
5710 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
January 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 432 pages