Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 9 to 11 March 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 5 and 6, MARCH 2008
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of Family includes:
- Conversation Poetry Frames (Part 1) – Use these interactive poetry frames to write your own conversation poems
- Michael Rosen conversation poem – ‘Mum’ll be coming home today’ – a touching family poem from the Children’s Laureate
- The Bagthorpes: Ordinary Jack – An extract from Helen Cresswell’s novel on a family theme
- How to… write dialogue – Celia Warren gives some ideas on dialogue writing
- Stormbreaker – An extract from the book, movie, author and actor interviews and an Author profile
- Letters, diaries and journals – Extracts from family-themed recounts by Queen Victoria, Sir Ernest Shackleton, Roald Dahl and Jim Benton
These are accompanied by a 24-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * Book news, offers and events * Feature article – ‘It’s never to late’ to inspire reluctant readers says Paul Blum.
Next issue May 2008 (published in May):
- Resources on an Olympic Games theme – including an Interactive Olympic dictionary game
- Conversation Poetry frames (Part 2) – The second part of our interactive conversation poetry frames resource
- An interview with Dame Kelly Holmes – In this poster Dame Kelly talks to us about her achievements, her children’s books and her role as National School Sports champion
- How to… conduct an interview – Learn how to get the best from your subject in an interview
March 1st, 2008
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.