Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9 May 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 3 and 4, MAY 2008
The latest issue on the theme of Traditional Tales includes:
- Traditional Story Frames – Electronic writing frames to help your class create their own traditional stories
- The Coming of the Iron Man – A descriptive audio poem by Brenda Williams based on the opening of Ted Hughes’ ‘The Iron Man’
- Real-life Olympic Legends – Check out the statistics on Olympic heroes, past and present
- How to… spot a tradtional tale – Learn how to tell the difference between a fairytale, a fable a myth and a legend
- Twisting Tales – Poems by Celia Warren and Brenda Williams offering a new take on traditional tales
- Diaries and letters – Letters and diaries written by famous story characters – including Friar Tuck, the young King Arthur, Rapunzel and the tortoise from Aesop’s fable
Next issue July 2008 (published in July):
- Our sixtieth issue has a Diamonds theme – With a TV news broadcast and newspaper report covering a fictional diamond theft
- Diamonds and Toads – A retelling of Perrault’s classic fairy tale by Margaret Nash
- Anthony Horowitz ‘Diamond Brothers’ series – An extract from ‘I Know What You did Last Wednesday’
- The Boneyard Rap – An audio version of Wes Magee’s comical rap-style poem
May 1st, 2008
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.