Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9 March 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Years 3 and 4, MARCH 2008
The latest issue on the theme of Performance includes:
- ‘As You Like It’ auditions – Watch the four filmed auditions, record your thoughts and decide who you would cast as Jacques in Shakespeare’s play
- Authors and Letters – This resource on poet and author Moira Andrew supports Year 3, Narrative Unit 4
- Horrible Histories National Tour poster – Genuine publicity materials for the stage production of Terry Deary’s book series
- How to… make a movie – Campbell Perry gives hints and tips on film-making
- Easy Reading Shakespeare – ‘As You Like It’ – An extract from Richard Cuddington’s rhyming verse series
- The Bed and Breakfast Star – An extract from Jacqueline Wilson’s book
Next issue May 2008 (published in May):
- Traditional Story Frames – An interactive resource helping children create their own stories in the traditional style
- The Coming of the Iron Man – An audio poem by Brenda Williams, based on the story ‘The Iron Man’ by Ted Hughes
- Real-life Olympic Legends – The stories of some Olympic and Paralympic greats
- How to… spot a traditional tale – Find out how to tell the difference between a fairytale, a fable, a myth and a legend
March 1st, 2008
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.