Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9: Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9 September 2009
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
h3>Years 3 and 4, SEPTEMBER 2009
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of MONEY includes:
- The Money Game – An interactive ‘Call-my-bluff’-style game challenging children to spot the correct money-related definition.
- We are Busy Window Shoppin’ – A rap poem to get your hearts a pumpin’ and your eyes a poppin’.
- Who’s who on our bank notes? – Find out about the famous historical faces on our bank notes.
- Can dreams come true? – A family suffer hard times in this original play with a realistic setting.
- Money Matters – Find out about great benefactors, famous robberies and pre-decimal currency in this virtual money magazine.
- How to tell tales 2: Attention-grabbing openings – In the second part of our six-part story writing workshop from Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak, he suggests how to write a jaw-dropping story opening.
These are accompanied by a 28-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * 10 of the best literacy resources * Two feature articles – School radio is On the air! PLUS Moira Andrew tells us about the Lapidus project and a ‘different kind of school’.
Next issue November 2009 (published in November):
- Texts and resources on a Festivals theme – Including an original story, bonfire night poster and touching naming ceremony poem.
- Interactive resources – Festivals (2010) highlighting how information can be organised PLUSNativity Play Kit – everything you need to write and perform a Nativity play.
- Faith in the flame – An original story by Antony Lishak about the Jewish festival of Hanukkah.
- How to tell tales Part 3 – Paint pictures with words with Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak
September 1st, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.