Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9: Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9 January 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Years 3 and 4, JANUARY 2008
The latest issue on the theme of Mountains includes:
- Interactive discussion text – Who is the greatest climber of all time? Read about 8 climbers and decide who deserves the accolade
- Mountain Peak poem – A poem by Harriet Earis featuring strong visual imagery and similes
- How to… write a simile – Create unusual and evocative similes with this instruction poster
- The Mountain and the Mouse – Celia Warren retells Aesop’s fable
- Sensational poetry frames – Use these interactive poetry frames to write non-rhyming poems on a variety of themes
- Touching the Void – A gripping recount of Joe Simpson’s experience climbing in the Andes
Next issue March 2008 (published in March):
- Poetry and Drama resources – including filmed auditions and a modern rhyming verse extract from Shakespeare’s ‘As You Like It’
- Authors and Letters – This complete resource by Moira Andrew allows you to read and analyse a selection of her poems and stories, and correspond with the author
- The Bed and Breakfast Star – An extract from Jacqueline Wilson’s book
- Don’t shy away from Shakespeare – Campbell Perry gives ideas for introducing children to Shakespeare
January 1st, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.