Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 November 2009
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Our Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 November 2009 issue, GREAT EVENTS includes:
- The Great Fire game – Follow the events of the Great Fire of London and, along the way, explore the use of time connectives.
- Escape from the fire – An original play script about a fictional family debating whether or not to flee as the Great Fire of 1666 begins to take hold in the city of London.
- Great Events – An interactive timeline game asking children to place ten events, past present and future, on a timeline, then watch the informative slide show.
- I was there… – Eyewitness recounts of four great events: The Ancient Olympic Games, Great Fire of London, Gunpowder Plot and Great Exhibition. Complete with hot spots and sound effects.
- The Surprising Summer Barbecue – Celebrating the new animated feature film ‘Planet 51’. Meet Eckle, one of the stars of this new film, and find out how the movie can inspire a galaxy of literacy activities.
- The Frogs’ story – In Part 3 of our story writing workshop series by Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence Antony Lishak, we find out what happens when the frogs in the pond come face to face with the evil Toad gang.
These are accompanied by a 28-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * 10 of the best literacy resources * Two feature articles – What is storyshaping?, PLUS the second part of our m is for me feature, with exciting phonic resources from Helen Bromley.
November 1st, 2009
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.