Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 November 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 1 and 2, NOVEMBER 2008
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of COLOUR includes:
- Garden colours – A vocabulary game poster by Judith Mason where the children use the word and picture cues to describe what they see
- The Power of Colour – An interactive resource exploring the power of colour in the visual image – including a demo of Film Education’s Picturacy package
- The Paint Factory – A great interactive resource to help develop colour vocabulary
- It’s a colourful world – Poems on a colour theme by poets including Christina Rossetti and Berlie Doherty
- The First Rainbow – A lovely retelling of a North American folk tale by Brenda Williams
- Where does light come from? – A great resource to use in the science lesson, this explains the different sources of light
These are accompanied by a 24-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * Book news, offers and events * Feature article – ‘In the Picture’ by Susan Clow.
Next issue January 2009 (published in January):
- Texts and resources on a Under water theme – Including a punctuation game ‘Swim around sentences’
- Interactive resources – How to set up an experiment PLUS the second part in our Performance Poetry workshop with Paul Cookson
- Tell me a story – Choose a setting, situation and characters to develop oral story telling
- Fantasy story – Orlando, the clumsy octopus
November 1st, 2008
- 24 pages