Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7: Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 September 2009
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Years 1 and 2, SEPTEMBER 2009
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of PETS includes:
- Famous pets – Find out about a menagerie of special pets and the different reasons they are famous.
- The Dog That Made A Wedding – Rosalind Kerven retells this traditional story from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Walking the Dog – A funny poem by Brian Moses about a mischievous mutt going for a walk.
- How to look after a pet – Three interactive games on a pets theme – a vocabulary, sentence and instructions sequencing game.
- Tops and Tails – Improve your pupils’ sentence writing using this interactive cats and dogs game.
- Owl’s story – Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak, follows up the Baby Bear comes home story in July’s issue from another character’s point of view.
These are accompanied by a 28-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * 10 of the best literacy resources * Two feature articles – Doodles and Poodles, talking to author illustrator Emily Gravett about her work PLUSm is for me exciting phonic resources from Helen Bromley.
Next issue November 2009 (published in November):
- Texts and resources on a Great Events theme – Including a play, great events timeline, recounts and a Great Fire of London game.
- Interactive resources – Great events interactive timeling and slideshow PLUSI was there… interactive recount resource
- Planet 51 – A film narrative based on the new animated movie Planet 51
- The Frogs’ Story – A new story from Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak
September 1st, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.