Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 July 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Years 1 and 2, JULY 2008
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of Dinosaurs includes:
- A Dinosaur’s Day – An interactive animated tale mixing fact and fiction
- The Troodon – Read the information about the Troodon then drag and drop the labels to identify the dinosaur body parts
- Life in a dinosaur nest – A flow diagram with simple captions showing the life cycle of a dinosaur nest
- Dinosaur poem – ‘Who can tell?’ by Judith Nicholls
- Dinosaur Body Bits – Simple magazine-style information text complete with contents page
- ‘Dinosaur Alphabet’ by Peter Riley – A rhyming A to Z guide to dinosaur names
These are accompanied by a 24-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * Book news, offers and events * Feature article – Andrew Thraves looks at a new scheme which lists children’s books by difficulty level
Next issue September 2008 (published in September):
- Graphemes Game – with a superhero theme – help the heroes pick up the stolen gems and put them in the bag with the correct grapheme
- A real-life hero – An information text about a real-life hero from the East Anglia Air Ambulance team
- Sleeping Beauty – A simple retelling of this classic fairy tale with patterned and repetitive language
- Performance Poetry – Film of a whole-school performance by our poet-in-residence, Paul Cookson
- Real or Imaginary? – Drag Sort the real from the imaginary heroes in this interactive game
July 1st, 2008
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.