Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
Buy this and your school gets £0.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Younger historical fiction from the home of the bestselling My Story. Be the kid who can say ‘I was there’! In 1914, Annette runs away from the bombs falling on the town of Ypres, in Belgium. Trouble is, she’s running towards the trenches of the First World War. Leap into Annette’s gripping adventure on the Western Front, full of barbed wire, guns and poison gas…
- Illustrated historical fiction for young readers
- From the home of the bestselling My Story
- Just right for newly independent readers
- Appealing mix of fiction and true facts
752 in November Primary UK 2017
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.