Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Christmas Play
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Forget the Walliams TV special. Henry’s the king of Christmas comedy. Big bad laughs. Easy words. Hilarious colour art. Don’t you think the school nativity play is always lots of fun? So does Henry – and he really wants to be Joseph. But nasty Miss Battle-Axe has made him the inn-keeper. Boring. See that wicked glint in Horrid Henry’s eye? We think he’s got a naughty plan to make his own part BIGGER!
- A festive riot packed with Tony Ross’s colour pictures
- Brings a favourite Horrid Henry story to younger fans
- Great for reading alone or sharing with an adult
- Ideal bridge between novels and picture books
This product has not been reviewed yet.