Hands-On History: The War of Independence 1920-22 - Dan's Diary
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s 1920. As the Irish War of Independence rages, ace schoolboy footballer Dan becomes a trusted messenger for rebel leader Michael Collins. He’s promised his cousin Molly that he’ll never fire a gun. All the same, he’s pulled deep into the struggle. But when Dan attracts the attention of a sinister British spy, he and Molly are forced to flee Dublin. On the run, they meet Flying Columns and dice with death as Cork burns. Yet an enemy is on Dan’s tail – one who wants to ruin any chance for peace by tracking him down…
- A thrilling fictional diary from a best-loved series
- Brings a key period in Irish history to gripping life
- Vivid first-person account full of twists and turns
- Essential Irish history made relevant and exciting
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
- My Story: Workhouse
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
The Fowl Twins
The Faraway Truth
SAVE Promo available
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- The Ice Monster
- The Guns of Easter
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh
- The Book Thief