Hana's Suitcase: A True Story
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fifty years after World War Two, a young Jewish girl’s suitcase is found. Who was Hana? What happened to her? Can you unlock the mystery? In March 2000, Fumiko Ishioka – curator of a small Holocaust education centre in Tokyo – receives an empty suitcase from the museum at Auschwitz. Painted on it in white paint are the words: ‘Hana Brady, May 16, 1931, Orphan’. Fumiko is determined to find out who Hana was, and what became of her all those years ago. As you follow Fumiko’s quest, you’ll also read Hana’s compelling story of her life in a quiet Czech town which is shattered by the arrival of the Nazis…
- An award-winning Holocaust true story which leads to a startling discovery
- Allows readers to piece together what happened to solve Hana’s mystery
- Full of power, suspense and emotion – a truly unforgettable read
- Offers an deeply personal picture of the Holocaust and its aftermath
“Part history, part suspenseful mystery … with an incredible climactic revelation.” Booklist
January 5th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Brother is a Superhero
The Way Past Winter
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- The Faraway Truth
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
A Snowfall of Silver
- Mac B, Kid Spy: Mac Undercover
A House Without Walls
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
How to Train Your Dragon #1: How to Train Your Dragon
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
Philip's Junior School Atlas